Welcome to the website of the North Midlands Road Race League
The NMRRL is a series of evening TLI road races held on a Thursday night.
The major change for 2016 is that there is no longer 3 series. You now enter the whole programme in one go.
There are 12 events which will alternate on 3 different circuits. Riders will ride in 8 events and marshal/help out on 2 of the other 4 with 2 nights off.
Torworth & Serlby will have traffic management operating at the events, Dinnington will operate the same as in previous years.
1. Torworth: May 19th - Groups B & C.
2. Serlby: May 26th - Groups A & C.
3. Dinnington: June 2nd - Groups A & B.
4. Torworth: June 9th - Groups A & C.
5. Serlby: June 16th - Groups A & B.
6. Dinnington: June 23rd - Groups B & C.
7. Torworth: June 30th - Groups A & B.
8. Serlby: July 7th - Groups B & C.
9. Dinnington: July 14th - Groups A & C.
10. Torworth: July 21st - Groups B & C.
11. Serlby: July 28th - Groups A & C.
12. Dinnington: August 4th - Groups A & B.
ALL NMRRL EVENTS ARE RUN UNDER THE RULES OF TLI CYCLING.